How To Use Adobe Photoshop – Basic
-6 hrs per day (2 weeks)
-11 to 5 pm
Calendar & Prices
—Photoshop Basics For BeginnersWhere do you start? What do you learn first? This beginners Photoshop course was specifically designed to answer these questions for you. We will be focused here on getting you up and running in the application quickly, teaching you about tools and workflows that you will need to understand from day one. —————————————
Become an Expert in Photoshop Tools and Rock
- To familiarize yourself with image creation
- To visualize your final image by using the tools available in Adobe Photoshop
- Introducing you to the various pieces of the Photoshop user interface and some important terminology.
- Getting to know layers in Photoshop
- Learning how to utilize a layer-based workflow, apply layer effects and filters to create special effects.
- Learning tools and features such as color, brushes, image healing, masking, vector tools and filters.
- To use painting tools and blending modes to create shading effects
- Eventually you will have accumulated a solid foundation of knowledge and be ready to move deeper into this Photoshop powerful application.
Course Outlines (12 Hours)Part I: Navigating and Layering
- Navigating the Basics of Photoshop
- Pen Tools
- Magic Wand and Lasso Tools
- Photoshop Black and White Conversions – Hue/Saturation Adjustment
- Shape Tools
- Layer Mask and Clipping Mask
- Blending Options
What Imperial Knowledge Lab Will Provid?
The following will be provided in the our courses:
- WiFi internet connection
- Course materials
- Small group coaching with Imperial Program’s trainers
- Certificate of Attendance (if students attend more than 80% of the scheduled time)
Why Knowledge Lab’s Courses?
At the end of the day, you can expect to go home supercharged with all those valuable, golden nuggets of information and knowledge that we will impart to you and you’ll find that suddenly, everything you were scratching your head about trying to DIY (rather unsuccessfully) the previous sleepless night will seem like common sense.